History of JUPEB Programme
In a brief, we are going to tell the history of JUPEB, which stands for Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board and the relevance of JUPEB to the educational advancement of students who just finished their O’level examination in Nigeria.
JUPEB is a brainchild of many universities coming together to create another alternative for O’level leavers to gain admission into Universities with or without JAMB. JUPEB is an alternative that serves a competent means and reliable means with a very short in duration to gain admission into 200 level with Direct Entry form.
JUPEB came in existence in 2013 after being approved by NUC, and JAMB board. Today major universities in Nigeria accepts the result into 200 level, including Unilag, Uniben, Unizik, Unilorin, OAU etc. The programme can be done anywhere and the result can be used anywhere also.
We at Alevels.com.ng do advise parents who have the financial means to register their wards into Alevel programme, could either be IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB A Level or Cambridge A Level, especially now that the JAMB board does not accept awaiting result.
Instead of students to start waiting at home waiting for the next JAMB, students can simply register for JUPEB and with his or her awaiting result against the next admission into universities, with JUPEB result at hand, the students can simply use it to gain admission into 200 level.
Relevance Of JUPEB
The relevance of JUPEB in today admission challenges in our universities cannot be over emphasised.
1.The JUPEB programme is a direct means of gaining admission into 200 level
2.It prepares you ahead of the challenges that you might end up facing in universities
3 With JUPEB, there is no point in wasting a year or two years sitting at home waiting for another JAMB that is not sure
4. You do not have to write JAMB if you have JUPEB result, or can also wish to write JAMB and also use the JUPEB result to apply for admission at the same time. At least one admission must click
5. With JUPEB result in combination Direct Entry form you will buy from JAMB office, you can apply upto 4 different universities at the same time.
6. Students have more chances of gaining admission into 200 level via Direct Entry than JAMB, as a fewer numbers of O’leavers run the programme
7. When you eventually gain admission into 200 level, your CGPA which stands for Cumulative Grade Point Average will likely be higher than JAMB candidates as yours start calculating from 200 level. Which means that at least you are likely to graduate from university with 2.1 rather 2.2 that most graduates do come out with in the University with JAMB
The cost of running the programme is different from centre to centre. The average cost of JUPEB is around #280,000
How To Register For JUPEB
1 Print out the form below and fill the details with CAPITAL LETTERS all through
2. Pay the application fee which is #15,000 ( Please check the breakdown of JUPEB tuition fees here ) to the following account details
Account Name: Alevel Registration
Account Number: 0224463042
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3.After payment, scan the copy of the teller indicating payment along with the FILLED application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. After reviewing your application form, your JUPEB centre name and address would be sent to you through the same email you used in sending it to us within 48 hours to 72 hours. We advised that you use your personal and active email address to send your data to us, as further information and instructions would be communicated through the email address used during the registration.
We advised that you use your personal and active email address to send your data to us, as further information and instructions would be communicated through the email address used during the registration.
Check the JUPEB registration form closing date
For complaints, advise and info about JUPEB registration and admission, please call 08180679748 or 09050904734